This is a simple ice-cream recipe that produces a creamy, soft serve like texture. You can add anything you like. I chose marshmallows and strawberries today since that is what I had on hand.
|Remember these guys? We are still enjoying them almost a year later|
1) 2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled. You can substitute milk if you would like it a bit lighter.
2) 1 cup cane sugar
3) 1 tsp vanilla
4) 1 cup homemade marshmallows, cut into bite sized pieces.
5) 1 cup strawberries, cut into bite sized pieces and chilled.
1) Place the cream and sugar into a medium mixing bowl and stir until combined.
2) Pour into the frozen bowl of an ice cream maker and turn on.
3) Pour in vanilla and allow to mix until creamy and fluffy, about 15-20 minutes.
4) Add your marshmallows and strawberries, mix until combined.
5) Remove from frozen bowl and place into a container with a tight fitting lid and place in freezer for 2-3 hours until set.
Enjoy! Do you have a favorite ice cream flavor?